Kick butt Cellulite Redux - Not Weight Loss, Not A Gym Routine

Saturday 9 February 2013

butterfinger dessert

butterfinger dessert
I have become totally addicted to Pinterest.  I think I might check it as often as my facebook these days...but honestly...you can find sooo much great stuff there.  That is where I found the link to this delicious and easy dessert that literally takes minutes to prepare.  No cooking involved.  My family loved, loved, loved this dish..and so will yours.

This dessert would make a wonderful dish to take to a potluck or a dinner with friends.  Divided up into 16 servings, each serving is 5 points+.  

The original recipe used vanilla fat free, sugar free pudding mix..but I subbed butterscotch flavor...and I don't think I would make it any other way.  The butterscotch and the butterfinger flavors were great together, and since you dilute the pudding with quite a bit of cool whip free, it is becomes a very subtle flavor in the "fluff" part of the dessert.


The super simple preparation involves cutting up a pre made angel food cake into cubes.  ( I purchased a cake from my grocer's bakery department)  Then mixing the pudding mix with skim milk and the cool whip free to make a fluff.  Then you just layer the ingredients into a 13 x 9 inch pan. 

Download Nestle promotion code : Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment