Kick butt Cellulite Redux - Not Weight Loss, Not A Gym Routine

Saturday 9 February 2013

ist dibs

Last night, my blogging buddies Porcelain and Cardboard from the awesome Design Boner tagged me with a virtual holiday gift. Isn't the Erich Ginder Ghost Tree Rack, $1,700 from Design Public, just perfect? Thanks, guys -- I love it!
Now it's my turn to gift some of the blogging friends I've made this past year. I've never met any of these ladies (or gents) in person, but I feel they're all kindred spirits. More importantly, they inspire me, educate me, entertain me, and make me laugh every single day. (And it's thanks to them that I can never seem to get any work done.)

Please note that the relative price of these items has nothing to do with my affection for each these bloggers.

First up, of course, has to be my Design
Boner peeps:

0 comments:

Post a Comment