Kick butt Cellulite Redux - Not Weight Loss, Not A Gym Routine

Saturday 9 February 2013

butterfinger pie

You know what negative people need? A BIG OLD BITE of this cake shoved right in their mouth to sweeten them up! When they come up for air, shove another bite in! Hey, come to think of it, if y’all have any negative or grouchy people in your life, you really should make them this cake today. Honestly, surprising them with this cake might just turn them around. It would at the very least cause them to take pause and look at you in a renewed light. Killing folks with kindness really does work. I swear it. I’ve tried it and been successful every single time.

Where was I? Oh yes. While the cake is still hot, pour the caramel/condensed milk all over the top and spread it around evenly. Then let it soak in. Oh my good lord almighty, this is gonna be good.

Crush your butterfinger bar.
I had to look at this a minute before I was able to figure out what it was. At first, I thought Stacey had sent me a photograph of a bowl of cereal for some reason.

Sprinkle 3/4 of butterfinger crumbs over cake. Now let it cool a bit. I stick mine in the fridge at this point.
Waiting is really hard because I have got you wanting to eat it real bad at this point, don’t I? Oh just wait, it gets so much better and you have to wait even longer! Oooh, now look whose being negative?
Alright, let me rephrase in a bright and chipper Mary Poppin’s voice “Oh just you wait, although it may still be a while until the cake is ready, the wait will be rewarded with such a delicious delight and you will have earned it through all of your selfless hard work! You’re such a good person for making this!”.
That was bette

0 comments:

Post a Comment